Sunday, December 2, 2012

#767 Sunday 2 December

It's 10 am and I've been working on the electricals in the house since 7am.  So far I've been able to define the mysteries .... but not able to de-mystify them!  I'm creating drawings that show what exists and what each part does .... hoping to narrow down to find just where the mystery wires are actually connected.
The next step is to turn off switches on the main board and check if that also turns off the mystery wires.
.
The strange thing about this problem is that the quality of the wiring workmanship in the circuit breaker boxes is very good .... so why is one part really good and another part really bad?!!
Later:
Well ... the mystery wires are not on the main bedroom circuit nor the living area circuit .... where could they be??? (Sounds like "Where is the green sheep?")  The next circuit to try is the pump room circuit .... before I can check that I must double check & identify the four circuits coming from the main switch.
 .
BTW please excuse my ramblings ... it helps to clarify my thinking if I have to explain it to you.
.
4pm. I've been to Hardys .... DVDs & food .... Back in a bemo.
Now the wifi is playing up again. The connection is ok because the phone has wifi .... the laptop can't make the connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment