Wednesday, December 5, 2012

#770 Wednesday 5 December

The night lights at the villa


8am ... in the Prada lounge at the airport.  Looking around, I think that this place is a haven for IT junkies .... every one has either a laptop or a phone connected to the wifi!





Afternoon:  The flight was a good one ... no delays this time.  I'm getting old though .... in the departure lounge, there were about three times more passenger than seats!  Most people were sitting on the floor.  I though of doing this ... and I couldn't face the struggle of getting up again.  So I stayed standing.  The old days where a young person would offer their seat to an older person are far gone!

At Perth airport, the plane didn't have an air bridge ... so it was down the stairs and trudge to the terminal.   Since customs, passports etc are on the ground floor, I expected that we would walk straight into that area .... but no .... we had to climb up stairs to the first floor, then take the escalator down to the ground floor again.  I'm not sure that I needed that exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment