Tuesday, January 15, 2013

#806 Tuesday 15 January

She slept well after a night where she didn't settle till 10:30. Today she's happy. I have noticed that she is having cold showers lately .... good in the hot weather. So today I thought that if the shower is not turned on hard, then a long shower doesn't really matter. She's been in a couple of looonngg showers this morning and she's very mellow.

I had a glaucoma checkup yesterday .... all ok but there are signs of the effect of high BP. The new BP medicine may help. The pictures taken of the inside of the eye are quite something .... I'll ask if I can have a copy.

The girls all went out 'on the town' last night ..... AJ got very merry.


Later:  Kaylia had been quiet .... upstairs .... so I was suspicious.  She had closed the bedroom door and created a way that she could climb up to the top of the wardrobe!  She's been lusting after something stored up there .... she thought it was her winter clothes.  I pulled the parcel down and found that it was a purple mosquito net! 
She wanted it big time so I hung it up and she spent some time playing under the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment