Saturday, January 19, 2013

#810 Saturday 19 January

Last night was a talk-fest ..... two other inmates and I sat and chatted till late.  Dennis (66 from Kent UK) had played 18 holes of golf during the day in very hot conditions .... so at meal time, we ordered in.  Nasi Campur from a warung ... it was good.  By the time I went to bed, the music had stopped ... and in my room, the ceiling dweller had already ceased it's gamboling in the roof space above my bed!  So I slept well.

9am .... off up the road for some villa business.  Then recharge the phone credit.  It's taken a long time .... but I think I finally have the phone system working well ..... if I keep the 'pulsa kredit' at around 400,000 Rp then it stays at that level and automatically renews each month.  So when I arrive in Bali, the phone is already working and emails etc are always available.

At the moment (midday) I'm packing up so I can vacate the room.  I will park myself for the afternoon at the room where one of my new friends is staying ..... and head for the airport at 7pm

3pm  ..... time is passing slowly.  I've been fiddling on the harmonica and some people seem to enjoy it.  I was asked if do do performances! 

No comments:

Post a Comment