Wednesday, March 20, 2013

#867 Wednesday 20 March

Home soon.  This trip has not been pleasant and it's been hard work .... so I'll be very glad to be getting off the plane in Perth!  I think the flight home will be a much more pleasant trip because the new headphones though.  I'm becoming even more impressed by them than I was at first! Last night I was listening to Secret Garden again ... it felt as though I was standing next to the piano .... and with my eyes closed, I could hear that the violinist was just over on the other side of the piano. It's the first time that I've had anything remotely close to good quality headphones.


It's 7:30am and I've packed just about everything ready to leave for the airport at 11am.  This will allow time to catch up on villa accounts.

This morning there is a mystery just outside the door ..... on the wall at a height of about 1.2 m .... there's about 8 bits of what appears to be mouse dung stuck to the wall!  To get it there the mouse would have to have balance on a leaf!  I can't imagine a mouse being able to do this nor being able to climb a smooth wall ..... perhaps it was a large gekko?  They can climb a wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment