Friday, October 25, 2013

#719 Friday 25 October

Well ...
The new airport terminal is operational .... it's gi-normous!  The arrival area is simply huge .... I'm very impressed.

.... And then the trip from airport to Sanur ... this is now via the new toll road ... it makes the trip half the travel time. It's simply amazing .... about 15km of bridge across the bay.

The at the villa ..... Since the villa has guests for last night, I had arranged to camp at the next door neighbours ... he was going to leave his door unlocked and the light on for my 3am arrival .... but the plan failed and at 3am I found myself wandering round the area looking for anywhere to lay my head for a few hours.  No joy at any of the normal resorts or the places I've stayed at before .... all were shut up.   I walked round and finally found a local spot where I could rent a room for a short time ... by then it was very good to wash and sleep.  Now ... at 7am ..... I'm having coffee at a cafe in the next street.
The villa guests move out in a couple of hours so I'll be ok then.

Midday:  I tried sleeping .... no go .... so I'm at Hardys  eating lunch.  I sorted out phone issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment