Saturday, October 26, 2013

#720 Saturday 26 October

Up at 6 to catch up on the CWBC office work that couldn't be done yesterday.  At 8 it was time for a walk to get breakfast (local) then a haircut ant beard trim followed by a walk down Jn Cemara to try to find a "sleeve" for the Sony laptop.  I found a good one .... padded etc for 100k.  When I got home and tried it it was just a smidgeon too small.... so I finished the office work and now I'm back having a lunch break.

I was able to swap the sleeve for a larger one.

This afternoon, Lanang is to come and repair the pool.

6:30 pm. The pool repair was inconclusive ... still blocked.  We will try again Monday with more tools.

So ..... with an afternoon free I went into Tuban for a spa/massage.  Good choice! Very relaxing in very pleasant surroundings.   The only thing that could improve was either my Bahasa or her English!
This was on the by pass close to the airport road.
Afterward I walked north along the bypass and it was good .... lots to see

Inside the wall at the right is a cemetery....  with all the graves above ground .... almost like N'aw'lins

This shop was a new thing for me so I went in to explore .... It's a sort of bakery but they only make one thing.....  pia barong.  These come in four flavours ... I had a cheese one ... but it tasted more like banana so I think the order was mixed up.
Quite tasty .... but not a meal .... 3 bites.






So I kept walking and finally got to Hypermart.  I'm now about to have tea at NCC
After this I'll head home.

No comments:

Post a Comment