Tuesday, September 30, 2014

#1002 Tuesday 30 September

You'll possibly recall me talking of a new diet change that we had decided to try?  .... I mentioned it about a month ago.  It involves trying to reduce the amount of free glutamates in our food intake .... trying  to eat unprocessed food as far as practical.  As you can imagine this change is not something that can happen overnight .... we've been working toward the goal .... I'd guess we might be about 50 - 60% of the way.
The interesting thing is that I'm noticing small changes in Kaylia.   I feel as though the anxiety episodes have diminished .... and she seems to be more alert and aware.  She seems to be taking more notice of things we're saying.  At this stage it's pure hope .... just a feeling that something good is developing.

I was impressed by the theory surrounding this change.  If it doesn't work as hoped then it can't harm us .... and if it produces positive results, it will be great!

The weekend away was a great success.... it bodes well for the two weeks we will spend there at Christmas.

I'm now at the villa again... it's a quick trip to get some more maintenance done ..... the tasks are:
Replace the kitchen sink 
Construct the second of the two pool tank covers
Arrange a better maintence checklist with Putu

Evening
I'm at Hardys for tea and shopping ..... after a frustrating day.
I'd gone to Mitra10 .... through bad traffic .... got what I thought was the right sink and went home in worse traffic .... only to find that the sinless wrong!  Back I went to try again.
After getting to sleep around 2am this morning, I'm had it ... and the bedroom a/cond is kaput!!

No comments:

Post a Comment