Thursday, October 2, 2014

#1004 Thursday 2 October

This time tomorrow I'll be eating breakfast at 10,000m .... on the home run ... Yay!  These trips are hard work.



This is the new kitchen sink ..... b&%^$ expensive but it was the only sink that would fit the hole.  It has a guarantee so we will be watching it closely.  The guys were working till 6:30 last night trying to seal the drain so it wouldn't leak inside the cupboard.

Now I'm waiting for two sets of guys to arrive .... the aircon man to hopefully fix the a/c properly   ( .... it was another hot night) .... and it must be fixed for the guests arriving on Saturday.

..... and waiting for the pest man to attend to the termite nest I found yesterday.



11:30 at Hardys .... I couldn't stand the waiting for people to arrive on Bali time ... so I retreated!  The aircon still isn't working so we now wait for the man to come back again.   ..... and waiting for the pest man too. .... waiting .... waiting

At Hardys I got some more DVDs for Kaylia .... she likes "Simpsons" at the moment .... so I rip them to MP4 and put them on her iPad.

12:30 Back at the villa.  The a/c man has been ..... the result is as I expected ..... when the guys replaced the a/c unit a month ago, they had put in a smaller capacity unit!  So this one is working ... but it just can't cool the room.  They are taking the old one to use parts to increase the capacity of the new one.  A bit dodgy but .... hey .... this is Bali!

No comments:

Post a Comment