Wednesday, October 1, 2014

#1003 Wednesday 1 October

After a night with no aircon I got my external client work done for the week ....  and then started on my next task .... the second pool tank cover.




This my "outside workshop ".... the rusted yellow thing is the steel cover that has to be replaced.


The guys come this afternoon to fit the new sink in the kitchen  .... it requires the granite bench top to be trimmed .... it's a small job but I don't have the tool for it .... nor the time to go and get one.  Ce la vie.



At 3pm, the kitchen guys are still coming .... Bali time.  The cover is finished and the guy from Wasser pumps has been to check the two old pumps.... one is scrap and the other is fixable.  The airconditioner man has not been yet ... grrr!

While searching round for plumbing isolating taps, I found a termite nest .... so the termite man has been called.  His previous work was guaranteed and he struck me as a reliable contractor so ......

A few simple house plumbing modifications are planned for next trip .... changes that will make it easier to maintain the pumps.

4pm .... the kitchen man is hard at work but still no A/cond .... wait! I hear a motorbike. Yes ... it's all happening now.   Earlier today I had a talk with Ketut (via Putu) about unsafe work habits .... he had taken the guard off the angle-grinder .... very dangerous!  Now I watch the kitchen man doing exactly the same thing!!

So much work is involved in keeping this place up to scratch for guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment