Sunday, February 14, 2016

#1270 Sunday 14 February

The night was spectacular ...... lightning for hours with thunder crashing ..... distant but still loud.  It was a good show ... even for Bali!  I slept with the curtains open so I could enjoy the display.

The morning has dawned heavily overcast and cool..... raining in a half hearted way ...... it will be a very humid day I'm thinking!

Howzat for a logical statement!

The morning was spent inspecting the villa ....... I'll be making a list again this time ..... none of the work I had asked for has been done ..... and there are many things that need fixing ..   I've got to work on a better system with Putu as she seems to be waiting for me to fix things.  That role is getting too hard for me now.  I can direct ..... but it's hard work to actually do it myself.

I'm at Parahangan for lunch .... and the I'm off for a massage.  This massage session will fill my loyalty card so it will be a 50% discount.

Tea at a new warung nearby.  Rendang is on the menu ..... Yay ..... and ceasar salad too.

No comments:

Post a Comment