Wednesday, February 17, 2016

#1272 Wednesday 17 February

It's been an interesting day.  It started with another long walk ... I ended up in a side street next to the Lippomall .... and I found a little gem next door!  It's a small hotel .... but they invite you in for an  inspection .... plus you can use their pool ..... and have a meal.  It's a very friendly place .... I swam and ate till late morning.  I'll remember it.

Then I was visited by Komang (who had given me a ride home from the airport on Saturday night) and heard more details of a hidden side of the Indonesian culture.... how women are treated when a relationship breaks down.

In the evening I went out to eat at a small warung ..... and sat near a man with a guitar case.   Well!  I was hooked.  He is from Brazil ..... Leo



He plays very well and entertained while I ate.

No comments:

Post a Comment