Sunday, February 12, 2017

#1477 Sunday 12 February

It's Pete's 70th birthday today .... Happy birthday!

We're sleeping in on Sunday morn ....  Kaylia is in the middle and doing her wriggle thing. She just can't stay still.

Today will be "the routine" ..... over to visit Aunty Maxine ..... then lunch at Oportos ..... then the op shop before heading home.  I usually get a reward of an hour in the shed before tea time.

The current shed project is a hydraulic press ... it's largely complete but just tacked together. Soon I will do the final welds. 

Evening
I'm worn out after my "reward" time in the shed.  So I'm flopped on the bed with Kaylia.  We've been doing language work..... she tries very hard but each time she has forgotten most of what we had practiced before ..... and we have start again.

No comments:

Post a Comment