Wednesday, February 15, 2017

#1480 Wednesday 15 February

Kaylia is happy as usual ..... she's a very cheerful personality and in the absence of bad triggers such as pain .... or change in routine .... she just chugs along.
I took her to school this morning and while waiting at her room, she didn't want to sit with me on a seat .... she wanted to sit as close to the class room door as she could!  I'd done the morning trip because I had a form to submit at the office .... as we arrived, I had a leg cramp while getting out of the car ..... then I had a diarrhoea attack while waiting .... and another cramp when I got home!  Not good.  I have an appointment with the doctor to try to fix it all.

1pm .... Back from the doctor's ..... The verdict is a UTI.  I don't care as long as it stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment