Tuesday, February 14, 2017

#1479 Tuesday 14 February

I know this is Kaylia's story .... but I can't help it.... it's 7:50pm and I'm coming out of a really bad leg cramp.  I haven't had any cramp trouble at all for a couple of years .... and then WHAM! It was ghastly!  And smack bang in the middle of it, I get an urgent need to wee ...... so I have to hobble to the bathroom crying from the pain.   The pain subsided after that and I'm upstairs now .... applying every remedy possible.  Magnesium tablets, magnesium cream, heat packs, Fisio cream, Tiger Balm.
My daily regimin of magnesium has worked well for a long time.... but it failed tonight.

Of course Kaylia's oblivious to what is happening to me ..... and there's no way to explain. It makes me wonder what she will do when I die ..... she will be annoyed that I'm not there to be part of the routine ..... and she will miss me in a general way ..... but there will be no understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment