Monday, August 28, 2017

#1636 Monday 28 August

6:30am  I've just come upstairs... Bad night.!!  I heard her at 2am and she was in a fidget mode....  I remade the bed and tried to settle her.... she wanted to go to sleep but she just kept twitching.... so I don't really know if she was awake or asleep.  The twitching continued till around 5am.  During that time I just dozed.  She will probably be fine today.

8:30am.... driving along "kangaroo road" on the way back from school..... there are so many kangaroos... you can hardly see the grass! 

It's amazing what you see as you drive along! 




Later:  Going by the images on Google, I'd say that this is circa 1898!  It appears to be a real one..... not a replica..... as it even has the correct Renault branding on the axle hubs.   Researching the car further, this is an example of  the first car that Renault produced.  It's amazing that it should be seen on Reid Highway in Midland!


No comments:

Post a Comment