Thursday, August 31, 2017

#1639 Thursday 31 August

Wet bed at 5:30am .... What a way to start the day! ..... and the night time routine had gone really well with Kaylia doing the 10pm loo run without prompting..... Sigh! 

8:10am  Yikes!  .... the blue car won't start!  It cranks over fine but just doesn't fire ..... and this NEVER happens with this sort of motor .....  so the most likely explanation is that the "coil pack" has died .... which can happen.  After ringing round the wreckers, no-one has one .... and a new part costs big $$$ ..... so it looks as though the blue car is probably dead.  The expense of replacing this car is the last thing we need at the moment.  (Sigh) Does anyone have a car they don't want?

Later:  maybe not.  A mechanic is coming to look at it soon. 

2pm   The expert came and checked it out.... it worked perfectly.  Sheesh! 

6pm ... Potted pies for tea.... Yummy.  Kaylia polished off her pie.... and wanted mine! Fortunately I'd made extra so she was happy. 


Later:  Time for a DandM? I spend a lot of time playing solitaire.... and between each game, they try to suck you into some game or some form of gambling.   I never give in..... but I guess many people do get caught..... otherwise it would not be a profitable exercise!  So then I thought to myself that I'm really swimming round the edges of the teaming mass of humanity.  I'm not the average Joe at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment