Tuesday, August 29, 2017

#1637 Tuesday 29 August

After her performance on Sunday night, she was very tired last night .... so much that she skipped "Dr Daddy" and just went straight to sleep..... and she slept all night.  It was very nice for a change. 

Naomi is currently preparing for a presentation in November at an Autism conference... it is to be about how parents need to look after themselves if they are to do the best for their children.   Hmmmm

9:30pm  it's gonna be a bad night.... she's still awake..... 

Earlier I was listening to her happy sounds and thinking... "I don't remember ever being happy like that..... is it a stim?  ..... or did I miss out?"  I hope  it's the latter  ..... it would be good if she is simply being happy. 

9:50....  I think she has finally gone to sleep.....  as I lay there.. waiting for her to give in and sleep......  I thought again about our smartphones......  the technology came in just as we started on this saga.  I don't think I could have coped without it.  When you're lying there in  the darkness, you can't read a book..... that was my escape in the old days..... but now I can write the blog, read the news, do the banking..... all while trying to persuade her to sleep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment