Wednesday, December 6, 2017

#1715 Wednesday 6 December

There's an article in the news about how to deal with tantrums and melt-down..... it took me back to the bad old days.... but the article didn't mention ASD type behaviours.... a bit strange I thought.

Evening....   Naomi and I are relaxing.... Kaylia is in her room droning away.  The "droning" is a very convenient and comforting thing.... when she is droning we know that she is happy and so we can relax.  Every now and then, she adds in a loud screech for good measure!  But we can tell from her voice that is a happy screech.

This afternoon we took Teddy to a prospective "dog sitter"   .... we need someone to care for him while we're in Busselton.  This place is good and I think he will be well cared for.

No action on today with the roof repairs.  I was tied up with a meeting for business.....  but in my imagination I was planning every move... every screw.  The next part is difficult and scary.... I'll be glad when it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment