Thursday, December 7, 2017

#1716 Thursday 7 December

We're on the countdown to the CWBC Christmas party that will be here on Sunday afternoon .... the "grand tidy up" is in progress ..... Nita and Sverrin have done marvels with tidying the yard and the balcony. This morning they have painted the bathroom ceiling.   On the day, people will need to enter through my current workspace for the room move ...... so  I've cleared away all my tools to make the entrance presentable.

While I was working, I heard a noise and looked up to see two of the large black King's skinks running into the garden area .... very fast moving.
I've included this detail for Chris .....  the specimens we have in our garden are around the maximum size (if not bigger).... they are nearly the width of a doorway so I think they are bigger than 55cm.
Teddy was very upset and barked very loudly at them.





In this photo, the lizard is just behind the scaffold leg near the centre of the photo.  It's a fair distance away so you can see how big it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment