Saturday, December 9, 2017

#1717 Saturday 9 December

Another one bites the dust!  Yesterday and today I have completed the spa roof repair...... this was the scary part of the repairs as it was right up high with little access.  It's probably the part that scared off the builders.  The problem was that much of the surface is the plastic sheeting ..... which you can't walk on!  I solved it by laying a sheet of steel roofing over the top of the plastic .... I could then walk on this to reach all the places that were being worked on.

So .... the bulk of the storm damage repairs are now completed.  I can now get back to the room moving project.

Yesterday Kaylia came home from school with very good comments.  I'm rapt with the positive experience that she has of school..... it's such a huge difference from my own experiences.

Today she is at Bilgoman Pool.




















No comments:

Post a Comment