Tuesday, June 26, 2018

#1832 Tuesday 26 June

Kaylia woke at 4am this morning .... I think she was cold because the blankets had slipped off the bed.  I noticed that she has changed her habits for this process.  In the old days she would come CLOMPING up the stairs .... wanting to hop into our bed.  Now there's no more clomping .... she walks quietly up the stairs and stops half-way ..... once she has heard me stirring she then returns to her room and waits.

She was cold this morning and she didn't settle back to sleep till 5:30am .... I know this because I stay with her and I have to keep reminding her to stop talking .... it's sleep time!

Yesterday I was searching for an old photo and I came across the videos of early therapy sessions when we were teaching her  to name objects and to use sentences ..... she has come a long way since those days ... but she still has a long way to go to reach an ability to match her age.

No comments:

Post a Comment