Friday, June 29, 2018

#1835 Friday 29 June

Brrr ... it's midday but the temperature is only 13 degrees outside!  It's nice and sunny but .... cold!

Today is the last pay day for 2017-18 and this means that there's a lot of end-of-year processing for me.  Of course Kaylia is oblivious .... all she is concerned about is "Bali at Christmas!"  This morning I was reading the news on my phone ... and the article headline was "Bali's Mt Agung erupts again"  ..... Kaylia was looking over my shoulder and she says "Bali at Christmas!" .... so we had a little lesson about what a volcano is .... she watched the video of the clouds of ash and I explained how the planes can't fly when the ash clouds are in the air. 

I don't think she really understood 'cos at the end it was "Bali at Christmas!"

Last night Kaylia had a 'flashback' to DVDs.   She started going through her mound of DVDs and then wanted the DVD player ..... so we dug it out and it still works!  She spend the next couple of hours playing the "moldy oldies".

No comments:

Post a Comment