Tuesday, March 1, 2011

#184 Tuesday 1 March 2011

Phew! Yesterday was a struggle to get through. At one point there was a very welcome thunderstorm .... with the usual power failure. Afterward I spent ages trying to get the ADSL working again ... only to find that I'd been trying to re-boot the router instead of the modem!! Duuh! Too tired .... one sleep to go. I fly to Bali tomorrow morning.

I'd been having a tussle with guilt ... (how could I spend 5 days away leaving Naomi home to cope?) .... but Naomi fixed it for me .... she booked for her own break! She's now going to Bali 12 to 16 May! Veeerrrryy cunning!! That will be the 4 days just before the new moon! She'll escape all the new moon behaviour .....

Kaylia struggled with the effect of her middle of the night shenanigans too ... at school she was unable to work and she was sent home early afternoon ..... but the little blighter wouldn't sleep then either!

No comments:

Post a Comment