Wednesday, April 27, 2011

#239 Wednesday 27 April 2011

The first day of nine. Sally is in NZ for her graduation. Kaylia doesn't like it.

She did her thing again this morning ... up at 4am and playing. This morning we've been swimming ... but she's tired and it finished early ..... now we're trying to sleep.
She's been cycling through all her "people" .... including Zoe ...and "mummy come home!"
I hope she sleeps.
Later:  She slept till midday ... then it was 'shopping' .....  it was a slow shopping day!  Picture this .... Ian & Kaylee with a shopping trolley .... Kaylia is between my arms while I push the trolley.  Kaylia wants her ears tightly covered so she has my hands held together on the trolley bar so that my arms cover her ears. This means that I have to do a sort of waddle  and steering is difficult as my hands are in the centre of the bar!  It means a very slow shopping time with lots of looks .... although some of the looks were from kids that obviously knew Kaylia .... they were telling their mum about Kaylia.

Then it was a long drive - up the Red Hill Road to Gidgie, down to Mundaring and home.  Then some DVD time while I crashed .... then cook tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment