Friday, April 29, 2011

#241 Friday 29 April 2011

Friday .... we're at Ikea again .... Kaylia was so excited ... she could hardly wait to get into the balls! She's a smart thing ... I'd told her that she had to leave her beads with me but when she saw me through the window, she worked out that if she climbed into the tunnel (which sort comes outside) .... she would be able to speak to me and ask for her beads again. Of course I had to reward such smarts!

Baskets! Kaylia wanted out after about 10 minutes ... and it was 'yemunade' .... then when she wanted to go in again? Oh No ... you can only go in once a day ..... !!! (No signs that I could see .... the dreaded small print! Baskets I say!) Ickya and ickya .... stay away from them.



We went to visit Granma Lorna .... who of course had an Easter egg for visiting children!

No comments:

Post a Comment