Tuesday, June 7, 2011

#280 Tuesday 7 June

Before this wrist saga began I had ideas that it would be like a broken arm ... you see people back at work the next day almost - with a bit of inconvenience and not much more. Instead it has laid me low for 2 weeks now. If I weren't so debilitated, I'd be amazed. Last night I got through the night without pain-killers for the first time .... I didn't sleep till 2am but I did it! The Kaylia woke at 3am and was very noisy till it was time to get up. So I didn't sleep much at all!

Today I'm having to recover from the night! Then this afternoon, Kaylia will have her first therapy session with her new therapist. Since it's been a 6 month break from therapy, it may be hard to get her back into the groove.

Evening: Therapy went very well .... she just slipped back into the groove. Even having a new therapist didn't put her off. Well done Kaylia!

No comments:

Post a Comment