Friday, June 10, 2011

#283 Friday 10 June

Progress! Since the op I've been 'sleeping' (ha ha) in a separate room ... things have now improved to the point that I was able to sleep in the proper bed last night.

Strange though .... at the same time Kaylia had great trouble settling to sleep last night ..... she was singing & dancing till 10pm .... I think. I was so out to it I'm not sure!

Evening
We've all had a good day I think. Kaylia has had playground time ... I've been getting on top of all the paperwork that had piled up while I've been crook ... and Naomi's been buying furniture for the villa! A satisfying day all round.


For the record .... this is a photo of the incision in my wrist ... 10cm long. All the swelling is gone and it's much more comfortable than when the previous photo was taken the day after surgery.






No comments:

Post a Comment