Sunday, June 19, 2011

#292 Sunday 19 June

Kaylia was up late last night and slept well as a result. I didn't! Yesterday I had used a 'hot pack' and massage on my wrist to work on the tendons that are not moving well. The tendons now move a little bit more but I'm suffering! I was up from 1am to 4am last night.

Rant (stop reading ... you've been warned!)
Oh for the time when (or if) she becomes a little less routine-bound. Life is a roundabout ... HJ playground .... swim .... shops ... Hang on ... Shouldn't I be thankful? At least she knows what she wants and we don't get the "I'm bored" song!!

We've just been to HJs .... and had to retreat because of some kids that just wanted to scream at the top of their voice! (I guess it might fix a few latent issues for them!)
So now we're at Bunnings ... I've been to the chains & ropes section and she's chosen an assortment of small chains .... one metre of each thanks! She's very happy with her new dingle dangles. She was quite a sight standing on top of the play castle .... dangling at full throttle!






No comments:

Post a Comment