Saturday, June 25, 2011

#299 Sunday 26 June

The night is yet young .... already it feels as though it will be long! After the previous night, I struggled through the day and I crashed when Kaylia went to bed at 7pm .... now at midnight I'm awake with an aching wrist .... it seems worse than normal .... maybe it's protesting about the way I'm able to use it more as it improves??




5:00am .... it wasn't too bad after all. Kaylia is up early with a wet bed ... so it's early morning coffee and some daddy/Kaylee time on the lounge. She's found a dingle-dangle so so stim time is in order.

Sometimes in this blog I'm tempted to let loose with a rant on some topic .... but I try to resist unless it's related to Kaylee in some way. I've started another blog just for that purpose ... read it at your peril! .... find it in the index.

How is the wrist related to Kaylee? Poetic license.

8:00am ...... ooooooo .... I need a sleep!





Evening: Kaylia slept from 12:30 to 5 this afternoon! I had a catch up sleep too but not that long! Naomi & I took the chance to go out to a movie ... first time in ages!
Now it's 7:30 and she'll probably be up for a while tonight.




No comments:

Post a Comment