Tuesday, June 21, 2011

#294 Tuesday 21 June

Shortest day of the year .... Don't blink! That means that last night was the longest night ....
Both Kaylia and Naomi were sick yesterday .... Kaylia had a great day at school but she went to bed as soon as she got home! She slept till 11pm then went downstairs. I thought she might be hungry so I followed ... but no - no food - just cuddle for about an hour and then back to bed.

We're going to try taking her off Risperdal next week. Very carefully. This is the one that makes her very hungry .... So if she can now cope without it, her health will benefit. Risperdal controls the stimming so that learning can occur .... so if her interest in school activities can overcome her inner focus, it may work! The removal of the Risperdal has to be done gradually ... Over 4 - 5 days. The Lovan will stay ... this helps with anxiety and we know from the time it was forgotten (the weekend before last) that it's still absolutely essential!! It's amazing how quickly it takes effect.

Evening: She's had a good day but she's crashed into bed without any interest in food. She is cuddled up beside me as I write. (A lot of the blog is written while I'm in bed .... either putting Kaylia to sleep or in the middle of the night.)

We had a scary ride this morning ... my "bomb" decided that it didn't like slow speed ... as in intersections! It's not safe any more .... so .... off to the knackery for you my lad! I now have to find another car .... (Tiwa???)

Busy day today .... at 7pm Naomi is still at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment