Sunday, July 3, 2011

#305 Sunday 3 July

A good night .... Kaylia slept right through and she's still asleep! Somehow she knows that it's "sleep in time". I learnt last night that it's better to wear a splint on my wrist at night .... I did this at 3am and till then I had only been able to doze as I was constantly trying to find a comfortable wrist position. It only has about 10 degrees of flex at this stage and if the position tries to exceed that, the wrist objects!

Evening: Naomi is in the air on her way to Bali (for 2 days to sort out some villa arrangements) ... Kaylia has kept to her routine and she's dragged me off to bed for cuddle time before sleep.
Today Kaylia has had swimming time with mummy, HJs playground, Bunnings playground, shops and Kalamunda playground. .... and after tea the call was "playground!"




No comments:

Post a Comment