Monday, July 4, 2011

#306 Monday 4 July

I think the 4th of July is a significant date? .... have to find out why.









..... oh duh! US Independence Day!

Naomi has had a saga at Denpasar airport ... the arranged meeting with Wiwin went wonky :-). .... and Naomi had to phone for extra contact numbers at midnight! It all turned out Ok and she's on her way to the villa now.
At bedtime last night I decided to skip the usual sedative (to test if the teeth had been the problem) .... it's just as well I did! At 11:15, Kaylee woke and rushed to the loo with the runs! If she'd had the usual sedative it probably would've meant a very messy bed!!

This could be due to her developing a liking for a laxative fruit gum ... I came downstairs to find her helping herself to it ... I don't think she ate very much .... But!...

She's sound asleep again ... she didn't stir for all the phone calls ... just rolled over ... I've just poked her in the eye while rolling her back ... and it didn't wake her!









Kaylee at Kings Park

As you can see.... all the activity has left me wide awake! Rats! Writing is good for going back to sleep (... I hope!)

Evening: Kaylia may be a new girl after her teeth work I suspect .... she seems full of beans and very happy. She has needed analgesics day and night for a while to control anxiety .... now we know why! She doesn't need them anymore it seems. Touch wood! May it continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment