Monday, August 22, 2011

#352 Monday 22 August

Gee ... I'd forgotten what it is to sleep well! Wonderful experience. I went to bed about 8pm ... I was woken at 10pm by the security man arriving on his motorbike (parking it in our garage) and then turning on the garage light. I went to ask him not to do that when we are staying. I'll have to get Wewin to explain to him that he can't do it when we have rental guest either ... better not to do it at all.

After that I read for a while and then dropped off to wake at 5am. Read some more .... then up at 6 for breakfast and a tidy up. At the moment I have the happy sound of 2 cordless screwdrivers running to flatten their batteries .... conditioning the memory.

Today? Bank battle .... maybe stop at the water fountain place if I see it .... Wiwin after lunch. Need to talk about workmen raiding the food supplies!

It was a good morning! It took ages at the bank but I left there with a system in place which will allow us to transfer funds to and from Bali without fees, that will allow us to access AU$ and Rp from ATMs without fees.). ..... And all this while being served by Ida Ayu .... who is ayu! 


Then it was head for home .... but I spotted a yard selling cement fountains ... and bought one which should be really good along the edge of the pool. It will be a series of small bowls which are fed by the pool pump and cascade into the pool. They will deliver this afternoon.

Tasks?
Fit the cup hooks for the gazebo curtain. ..... done
Fit the guest room door stops and catches. .... done






No comments:

Post a Comment