Wednesday, August 24, 2011

#354 Wednesday 24 August

Final cleanup, tidy up etc .... photos and videos ..... test the waterfall (it works!)



I tested the internet banking with the bank in Bali ... and found that I had not been given a user number on Monday! Just as well I checked. I was able to call the bank and after the usual identification, I was assigned a number and ... Hey Presto! It works!

The ants are a menace here ... I had a brand new sealed packet of Cheds (my indulgence) and I went to spoil myself for the last day ..... only to find that the little B..... s had chewed their way into the sealed container and it was riddled with ants! Lesson? Never leaver opened packets in the cupboard at all ..... and any sealed packets - seal them into another sealed container.

No comments:

Post a Comment