Tuesday, April 10, 2012

#560 Tuesday 10 April

It's 6am ... I've just returned from the airport after dropping Kat off for her flight to Sydney. What an adventure! The road systems are changing so fast at the domestic terminal that as I left I got lost! I ended up doing a long drive round the runways which exited somewhere near the international terminal. It then took a few detours to work out where I was again. I finally found a familiar road and headed for home .... phew!
In a couple of hours we'll be heading for the airport again to catch our 'big plane' to 'Barwee'. Another adventure in anxiety management while we wait in the departure area.
In Bali!
The flight got a 9.5 from Naomi. Kaylia was a gem.
We arrived at the villa to find that there was no water! The bore is giving trouble and the tank was empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment