Saturday, April 14, 2012

#564 Saturday 14 April

Naomi is painting!  Lots of painting.  She's happy .... it's one of her favourite tasks.
Kaylia is stimming! Lots of stimming.  She's happy .... it's one of her favourite tasks.
I'm resting! Lots of resting.  I'm happy .... it's one of my favourite tasks
The program today will probably be "Peek-a-Boo" followed by Macdonalds followed by donuts at Big H.  The usual routine.  Peek-a-Boo is a paid playground place up the road.  85,000Rp for 3 hours - quite good value and it has a big ball pit.  Kaylia spends all her time in the ball pit!
Last night I rode the bike down to Mama Putu's Warung .... this has moved location to a spot that is just a bit far for walking.  I found that the bike ride was 'over-doing it' for me too.

End of Day:
A strange day ... Kaylia didn't want to anything other than stims in the play area of the bedroom .... all day. Naomi got lots of painting done .... and the generator is now operational! There's a bit of tidying to be done but it's basically done.
Plus the lighting changes were done and we now have an entry floodlight. It's been a busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment