Thursday, April 12, 2012

#562 Thursday 12 April

Routine. Routine. She has to stick to her routine. Breakfast ... beach .... pool .... shower .... Big H .... Pizza Hut .... and so on. If we are to get much done in the villa we must split the roles. It gets very wearing to have Kaylia all day and because most of the villa work has been mine, Naomi has had 100% Kaylia time. Of course Kaylia thinks that arrangement is great!



The generator was delivered today. Installation will take 3 days so we will be able to see it in action before we leave. The generator came in a BIG cardboard box ..... I put this out the front knowing that someone would want it. Sho 'nuff, within a few hours a guy was out front loading it onto his motorbike! I'm not really sure how he managed it.

I bought myself a comfy "old man's chair" today ..... so I can relax a bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment