Sunday, April 15, 2012

#565 Sunday 15 April

This morning we headed down to the Green Water Park near Pecatu. A real success.



Hours of water fun with slides, fountains and a flowing "river" that you can float along. Good value! It took it out of us and we headed home to rest afterward.

Then later Kaylia and I left Naomi to her painting and we headed off to Peekaboo again.



Kaylia had an absolute ball. She had all the attendants entranced. I had a long talk with Viorry who is studying English and is familiar with autism.



The interaction between Kaylia and the attendants was excellent.

1 comment:

  1. It's a nic entry! :)
    Hi, Mr. Ian :) how are you? And how is kaylia?
    Do you still remember me? I'm viorry, peek a boo' staff..
    Can I have your e-mail please? I lost your e-mail address. Thanks :)
    And please send my regards to your family..

    ReplyDelete