Monday, August 6, 2012

#662 Monday 6 August

Last night she calmed down and had a good 'play-time' with us ..... she likes us to sit on the lounge with her and we cover ourselves with a blanket .... after her unsettled evening, this is clearly calming.  She slept well during the night ... better than me!  She's quite a bed hog at times and likes to fling her arms wide.... so I headed downstairs at about 2am.
.
This morning the guys were supposed to come to empty the shed .... it didn't happen .... maybe tomorrow.  At a gut feeling level, part of me is screaming about this process .... but it has to happen.  C'est la vie.
.
Almost time to go to school to collect Kaylia.  In the break time while we wait for AJ to arrive, I'm "IT".  This means that I down tools at around 2:20pm and drive to South Ballajura .... it's a pleasurable task as Kaylia is always happy to see me .... and happy to have the munchies on the drive home.  Tonight Naomi will be working late so I get to have Kaylia to myself for tea at Nandos.
.
7pm
Kaylia has had a good afternoon. Happy with little nagging. When we got home she had an hour in the shower followed by a drive down to Midland for tea at Nandos. This is a "path of least resistance" .... but it keeps her calm ..... and keeps me sane.
Naomi is home now and Kaylia is in the middle of an anxiety episode. Tension is rising and we're trying to manage our way through it ..... but we're tired too ... so it's hard. Lovan to the rescue.
.
The Lovan kicked in after about 20 minutes .... and saved the day as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment