Saturday, August 11, 2012

#667 Saturday 11 August

Gee ... she's hard work this morning! 
We're filling time till 'therapy' and nothing suits her.  I have given up and she's in the shower.  She will happily stay there for ages ..... so I can relax a bit. 
While walking round the house with her, I noticed all  the things that need to be done ... that I can't get more than a moment to do.  I pulled out one weed!!  That's progress.   I looked at all the other weeds growing .....
.
11:30. Therapy is going surprisingly well .....




She's made up a new song to sing while she's working ..... "ze ze ze ze Zoe ....,!". (repeat many times!)
Bloggable event! We'd just been outside for some "swing time" ...... she came back inside, pulled me through the door ..... and promptly locked Kat outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment