Tuesday, October 30, 2012

#739 Tuesday 30 October

Today should be busy ..... but then things might not happen and it won't be busy!  Time will tell.
.
11am
The window carving is in place. It looks good.  I think we'll buy more carvings from this place.







2pm .... the TV man has just made his house call .... I am very impressed!  Within seconds he had located the fault and minutes later he has removed the part and replaced it.  Cost .... $8  .... a new TV was $170
Needless to say we have kept his contact details ... he repairs all the equipment we have.
.
Evening
Tea at the same place again .... I ordered the usual and I heard him mutter ".... not spicy" ..... so I say "Ya ... spicy!"   When the meal comes it is a delight.  The first two nights were good but the spicy version is much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment