Wednesday, October 31, 2012

#740 Wednesday 31 October

As I write, 2 guys from "Mr Fixit" are fitting lamp sockets inside the ceiling facade in the bedroom ..... the wires were there and a switch provides power ... but no lights! 



The builder of this place was truly b-a-a-d.  The guys have been unable to find any solution to the bathroom problems .... they clearly know what they're about so I don't feel bad that I have been unable to find it.
.
Evening
The conclusion is that I have to rewire that section.  I've worked how I can 'chase' in some new conduit from the switch to the light fitting ... a bit of cement to patch it and paint over .... voila!  It's a worry that there are live wires in the wall that we have no idea where they come from.  I'll terminate them safely and leave them there.
.
[This space for homies to write something about Kaylia!]

No comments:

Post a Comment