Thursday, January 31, 2013

#822 Thursday 31 January

4:30am ....It's another "blog in the night" ..... but this time it's not due to Kaylia. She's fast asleep. Both Naomi and I seem to have a mild version of the tummy bug that Kaylia had ..... quel surprise!

5:00am ... It seems to be over. Kaylia's birthday tea was nice while it lasted! I hope the bug hasn't got to the others.

8am .... I spoke too soon! More episodes followed. We seem to have synchronised chucks..... first Naomi ... and the a few minutes after her bout finishes, mine starts. It's not pleasant. Kaylia slept all through the noisy time.

I don't think we will be doing much work today.

11am ..... I really spoke too soon .... in addition to Naomi and I, Zoe and AJ both have it. We're all in a bad way. Deb is the only one left standing.
I've been to the chemist for all the emergency meds.... now we batten down and survive.

2pm I dragged myself out with Kaylia to let everyone sleep .... down to Midland and back to Mundaring. Kaylia was very happy. She's playing in her room at the moment while I catch a little rest. She's probably emptying the drawers and the wardrobe. C'est la vie.

8pm. It's been hard to say no to Kaylia tonight .... she's been asking for food and I know she has already eaten well .... so her "hunger" is either routine.... or Risperdal. Either way we can't give in.

She has been really well behaved today ... It's made a big difference as we adults suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment