Saturday, February 2, 2013

#824 Saturday 2 February

12:35am .... bad ..... not Kaylia this time. This time it's a bad reflux attack.... my throat feels badly burnt by the acid. I've taken a strong painkiller so I hope I'll get some sleep. Having to sleep sitting up is hard.

6am. I slept well considering ..... and Kaylia woke half an hour ago in "cuddle mode" .... wriggling and squirming. Very nice.

9am
I always struggle with what is allowable content on this blog .... It's about Kaylia ... should I be including other content? I usually decide that if the subject touches on Kaylia's life, then it is suitable.

Evening.
Kaylia had a very good morning at the beach with AJ and Deb. it's Deb's second morning in the 'hot seat' with AJ guiding her to ease the start. AJ finishes on next Thursday and then heads off for a holiday in SE Asia before going to her next au pair placement in Darwin.

Both Naomi and I feel that AJ can be justifiably proud of her contribution to Kaylia's progress over the past months. It has been so good to have someone caring for Kaylia in such an energetic and dedicated way.
The impact on Kaylia can be illustrated by Kaylia's "mutterings" ...... ever since Zoe was here as au pair, Kaylia can often be heard quietly saying "Zoe ..... Zoe....." Now that has changed to "Zoe and AJ ..... Zoe and AJ ......"

The height of the bar has been raised!

No comments:

Post a Comment