Friday, February 1, 2013

#823 Friday 1 February

It was a good night .... Phew!

Today it is time to get ready for school next week.  We've been over to the school to collect her uniform for the year and to check her classroom .... she will be in the same room as last year with the same teacher and many of the same kids.  Kaylia was very excited to be there!

Then we went to Officeworks to get her stationery order ..... there's a display of little bits & bobs there and Kaylia loves it!  She calls it her toys.  She does want to take them home   ... there's a container of little rubbers in the shape of letters ... you buy them by the cup full.  Kaylia wouldn't allow me to buy any ... they had to stay there .... but she was so excited about them.

Now she's on the computer with the "Playschool" program .... painting pictures.

Later:
The past day has been quite noteworthy! Zoe was so sick that she fainted ..... I was freaked out by the fact that my vomit was quite dark .... This is an indicator of blood and I feared a rupture of my colon (from the hemicolectomy) ..... and then Naomi reminded me that I'd had tomato sauce on my tea! Silly me!

No comments:

Post a Comment