Monday, July 22, 2013

#688 Monday 22 July

It's been quite a good day.  Kaylia has been quite settled and spent the morning doing bath ... pool .... shower .... and so on.  At lunch time we all went down to Parahanya Warung and had lunch ala local .... mie goreng sayur for Brynn and Jo and nasi goreng ayam for Kaylia and I.  Kaylia loved it!  Big smile .... especially when she could have non-stop bottles of iced tea (4,000Rp)
Then we went for a walk down Jalan Cemara ..... we only got a little way before Kaylia was wanting the swimming pool again.  We aborted but at least B&J know where to go.  (They proved this by going off later for a very successful shopping walk.)  I stayed to have a haircut and on my return I found Kaylia very happy in the pool.

At this time (3pm) I began work .... lodging online claims ..... then at 5pm we all trooped down to Mama Putu's.  This place hasn't lost it's charm and we all had a good time .... non stop fruit juices for Kaylia followed by "chicken on a stick" (kebab) and chips.

Home in time for DVD chill time with B&J while I hit the serious day's work ... the office accounts still need to be done despite my being in Bali.

After finishing the work it was chocolate forage time .... I went off in search .... and found a great little family shop just round the corner .... about 200 metres away.  I picked out everything that looked yummy and waited for the total ... expecting about 50,000Rp .  I almost fell over when the man said "10,00 Rp"  ..... I offered 20,000Rp but he wouldn't take it!  (Arnie voice) "I'll be  back!"



Now Kaylia's in the bath again .... it will be bed time soon but since the full moon is very full, she will probably be up late.




No comments:

Post a Comment