Wednesday, July 24, 2013

#690 Wednesday 24 July

The night was too good ..... I slept through the "wee hour" .... and she slept too deeply .... so we woke at 1am in a very wet bed!  With all the drinks and juices she is having I would say that she is well hydrated!  This equals no headaches .... and is part of the reason that she is having such a good time.

Toady I have been doing normal client work while B&J have taken her off on a car drive to Sukuarti markets and to Kintamani.


Lunch at Parahanya

After this I went riding (I was on the bike) down Jn Cemara ... looking for a bag as similar as possible to my favourite bag ..... which I have sewn up many times!  Eventually I found one very close .... but cheap material again so it too won't last long.

While out I thought I change to some more $s  .... and I got caught!  I was watching the guy very closely .... I caught him out trying to divert my attention .... trying to confuse me with change ..... with using an almost correct number on the calculator (tactics to confuse)  ..... but he still managed to remove a note from my pile after the transaction!  Gee he was good at being dishonest!.

 The troops are back.  Kaylia had a great time by the reports.  She remembered the Kintamani restaurant and the staff remembered her!   The sky was very cloudy right till they arrived at the volcano ... and then cleared for them.

Kaylia was glad to be home and she's been in the pool since.  Tonight we plan to walk along the beach front and sample the eats there.

Final entry:  the beach walk was great .... the meal was good ..... Kaylia loved the walk because was very windy .... and she loves that!   She was skipping round .... pretending that she was going to run off to each of the pools we walked past!  She can be quite a comedian at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment