Tuesday, May 10, 2016

#1255 Sunday 8 May

After a good trip the arrival was a welcome surprise ..... no VOA!  ..... so with no luggage I was through customs and arrivals in a very short time.  They've even stopped X-ray of luggage on exit!
So it was outside to find a taxi.  The normal price airport to Sanur is now 150k according to the notice board .... but even the booking agent wanted 200k!  So I went out and haggled.  Sure enough .... they asked 300k .... when I said 150k and turned to walk away, the price immediately dropped to 150k.
The trip to Sanur was the fastest ever!  100kph in 5th gear!  I made sure my seat belt was tight!
I indulged for tea ..... the Linga Longa Warung nearby has pig on a spit on Sunday nights ..... Yum


The music was reggae  ..... pretty good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment