Thursday, May 12, 2016

#1259 Thursday 12 May

Kaylia has been behaving strangely at school these past few days ..... being very unsettled and wanting Daddy or Mummy.  It's very unusual for her and I'm wondering if it is tooth related ..... she has  a new premolar erupting on the inside of the tooth line.  It's in a very bad position and I'm sure it will need to be removed ..... perhaps it is painful?  We will need to advance her next dental visit.

This morning I left the villa early with the idea of having a good massage at a spot I know on the way to the airport.  I hadn't counted on the place not being open till 11am .... and with my flight at 12:30 I couldn't wait there and I was left with time to spare.

As I was waiting on the busy road for a taxi to stop, I had a time of mindfulness ..... I was calm and comfortable in myself while standing in plain view of all the busy passing traffic.  Even only 10 years ago, I could not have done that ..... I would not have been able to tolerate the idea that I was so open and visible.  For most of my life I have craved anonymity and I could not tolerate attention from either peers or public.

No comments:

Post a Comment